Continuing Education (CEU’s)
UPCOMING TRAINING! COMING SOON…
I offer public and private Continuing Education opportunities within the Boise, Idaho area. All CEU courses are typically 3 credit hours with topics specifically related to Ethics.
Public courses are offered at varying times throughout the year at a rate of $65-$80 per individual.
I am available to provide training for your private agency and staff at a rate of $175 per hour, with a two hour minimum. For private agency trainings with more than 10 individuals, please email me to inquire about rate.
Past presentations have included:
- Ethical Practice in a Multicultural Society (March, June 2018)
- Ethical Issues in Supervision (January 2018)
- Addressing the Taboo: Sexual Attraction & Boundaries within the Therapeutic Relationship (December 2016; January, April, June & September 2017)
- Exploring Countertransference and Ethical Responsibility through Art (August 2015 & January 2016)
- Managing Professional Boundaries (September & October 2015)
- Boundaries and Inpatient Setting (May 2015)
- Understanding the 2014 ACA Code of Ethics and Decision-Making (March, May & June 2015).
I am a Registered Supervisor approved by the Idaho Licensing Board of Professional Counselors and Marriage and Family Therapists. I provide Clinical Supervision for licensed Counselors who are working toward Clinical Licensure. Please contact me via email to inquire further about availability and fees.